If you have any questions, please have a look at our FAQs, or contact us through our chatbot - in case you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, you can request a reply per email or even a call back.
1 piece of luggage, Soft Drink only. Seat reservation not possible, your seat will be assigned during check-in at the airport.
2 pieces of luggage, soft drinks, coffee & tea plus sandwich and snacks, neighbour seat empty, priority check-in, seat reservation, and lounge service.
Questions related to check-in
Check-in takes place at the departure airport on the day of departure. Please check the display boards in the departure terminal for details.
For check-in you will need your ID card or passport.
Check-in counters open two hours before departure and close 45 minutes before departure.
Check-in is only possible at the airport on the day of the flight. The counters will be open from 2 hours to 45 minutes before departure.
Questions related to luggage
It depends on your ticket.
1 piece of luggage max. 23 kg p.P. (Bergamo flights)
1 piece of luggage max. 13 kg p.P. (Graz flights)
2 pieces of luggage max. 23 kg p.P. (Bergamo flights)
2 pieces of luggage max. 13 kg p.P. (Graz flights)
Please report the loss or damage of baggage immediately at the Lost & Found counter. You will find this counter in the baggage claim area.
In case of a claim: Lost & Found will hand over a report, which you need to send over to the airline.
Lost & Found will also hand over an info sheet with contact data from the airline.
Please keep the boarding pass, baggage label and take pictures of the damage for further communication with the airline.
If you need to carry extra luggage, please contact our service team:
1 piece of hand luggage max. 5 kg p.P. (55 x 40 x 20 cm)
In general, you are additionally allowed to carry a laptop, umbrella, or handbag with you.
For security reasons, the baggage, regardless of whether it is hand baggage or checked baggage, must not contain the following substances and articles and will not be carried:
(1) Briefcases or security cases with installed alarms or built-in lithium batteries and / or pyrotechnic material;
(2) explosive devices, including detonators, fuses, grenades, mines and explosives;
(3) explosives, ammunition, fireworks or flares;
(4) Gases: flammable, non-flammable, frozen and poisonous, such as camping gas or aerosol, propane and butane;
(5) Flammable liquids such as bleach, peroxides, gasoline and methanol;
(6) Combustible solids and reactive materials, including magnesium, fire lighters (lighters, matches), fireworks, torches;
(8) Oxidizing agents and organic peroxides, including bleaching agents, kits for repairing automobile bodies;
(9) Toxic or infectious substances, including rat poison, infected blood and pathogens;
(10) Radioactive material, including medical or commercial isotopes;
(11) Corrosive substances such as mercury, which can be found in thermometers, acids, alkalis and batteries, wet, filled with battery fluid, corrosive agents and vehicle batteries;
(12) Components of automotive fuel systems that have contained fuel;
(13) Magnetizing substances and all dangerous goods that are listed in the IATA dangerous goods regulations.
Medicines and medical devices, toiletries and alcoholic beverages are excluded from this provision, provided that these are only carried in small amounts intended for personal use. Smoking utensils, such as a lighter (except for petrol lighters) or a pack of matches, may only be carried on the person.
Prohibited items in checked baggage
Fragile and perishable items as well as items of particular value, such as money, pieces of jewelry, precious metals, jewels, computers, laptops, cameras, mobile cell phones, lithium-ion batteries and rechargeable batteries, or other electronic devices, securities, effects are allowed in the checked-in baggage of the passenger as well as other valuables or business papers, samples, identification papers, house and car keys, medicines and / or med. Aids (hearing aids, braces, glasses) that the passenger needs are not included.
The following items are not allowed to be carried in checked baggage by passengers:
Lithium batteries or lithium accumulators brought individually (as they are used in electronic consumer goods such as laptop computers, mobile phones, power banks, watches, cameras) may only be carried in hand luggage. A maximum of two individual lithium batteries or accumulators with a watt-hour output of up to 100 Wh can be carried in hand luggage.
Explosives, incendiary devices, explosives and incendiary devices capable of causing serious injury or endangering the safety of the aircraft, including:
• detonators and detonators,
• mines, grenades or other military explosive devices,
• fireworks and other pyrotechnic products,
• smoke canisters and cartridges,
• Dynamite, gunpowder and plastic explosives.
Questions related to invoicing and payment
To complete the booking process, you will need to pay the total amount via credit card. Immediately after booking, you will receive your travel documents and your invoice per email.
We only accept credit payment.
We only allow one credit card payment for the total value per booking. Individual settlements are not possible. In that case, we advise to make different bookings.
Payment is only possible by credit card.
Questions related to booking, rebooking, cancellation
Flight bookings can only be made via our website.
Flight bookings can be made up to 4 hours before departure. Payment needs to be done online and with a credit card.
Cancellation Economy Class:
- Until 60 days prior to departure: cancellation fee 100€
- From 59 days prior to departure: Tickets are non-refundable, tax refund only.
Cancellation Business Class:
- Until 8 days prior to departure: free of charge, full refund
- From 7 days prior to departure: cancellation fee 150€
As we do not offer any flight alternative, it is not possible to rebook. In case you want to upgrade to business class, please contact the service team via chatbot or email@example.com
- Until 3 working days prior to departure, name change is free of charge.
- From 2 working days prior to departure, name change is not possible anymore. (you need to cancel the flight and book again for a new passenger)
If you can not fly, please cancel the flight.
In our General Terms&Conditions, under clause #9, you can find reasons for cancellation free of charge. Otherwise, you can find the cancellation fees on your travel itinerary.
Questions related to seat reservation
If you have booked Business Class, seat reservation is for free and you are able to manage seat reservation during your booking process.
If you have booked Economy Class you will get your seat reservation at the check-in desk at the airport.
In Business Class, there are no costs for seat reservation, but you need to reserve the seat during the booking process.
In that case, we provide Business Class seats. If you book Business Class, the next seat is empty.
Questions related to catering
Economy Class: Soft drinks only
Business Class: Soft drinks, coffee, tea, plus sandwich and snacks.
Unfortunately, not. If you want to have catering, please book Business Class.